Cheap I-Tower High Power LED Floor Lamp- Metal Black/Warm Generation 2 For Sale.
- Contemporary design and flexibility
- Low power consumption; low heat; environmentally friendly
- Built-in dimmer; ultra adjustable; long reach; desk clamp included
- Super energy-efficient 8.8 Watts consumption
- Gift wrap comes with the Best Comapny - Microfiber Cleanse Cloth - Keep Your Loved Lamp Brilliant New Always without scratching the surface!
I-Tower High Power LED Floor Lamp- Metal Black/Warm Generation 2 Reviews:
Buy I-Tower High Power LED Floor Lamp- Metal Black/Warm Generation 2 today at best price. Have you read customer review about this I-Tower High Power LED Floor Lamp- Metal Black/Warm Generation 2? You should read our reviews, features and description about I-Tower High Power LED Floor Lamp- Metal Black/Warm Generation 2 to help you make a decision today.
I-Tower High Power LED Floor Lamp- Metal Black/Warm Generation 2
oplink/B000U6DW7M/clink opimg/211zBHu4v7L.jpgclimg
clrefHL5000AW-MBK Features: -Floor lamp.-Creating the look of natural warm light.-Built in four step dimmer.-Flicker free light and oval light area.-Long reach.-Low heat.-At least 40,000 operating hours.-Arm folds up nicely against itself for further space saving.-To reduce the risk of fire, electric shock or injury do not use outdoors or near water, do not handle plug or appliance with wet hands, do not stare directly at the LEDs.-To avoid causing damage to the product, do not use an external dimmer with this lamp.-Eco friendly. Includes: -Includes six feet cord in black. Construction: -Constructed of aluminum and plastic. Color/Finish: -Metallic Black finish.-Color temperature: 3,200K - 3,700K. Specifications: -Accommodates (6) 9.5W high power LEDs. Assembly Instructions: -Assembly required. Dimensions: -Overall dimensions: 43.25'' H x 9'' W x 30.5'' D. Warranty: -Manufacturer provides 1 year warranty.
clrefI-Tower High Power LED Reviews,

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar